Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So today was a big day for my daughter and me!

After 4 1/2 years back in public school, she's coming home to finish her schooling. YIKES! I'm not sure I'm ready for this! I certainly won't have the time to devote to my beading, which has taken a back seat to my emotions because of other areas of concern at the moment. But I believe it's the right thing to do. My husband doesn't even know yet. Yup, making HUGE decisions without him... BUT... IDK, we'll see what happens with him this weekend (of course my daughter won't be around to help break the news to him).



Our planned text for her last year. Except we have the 2002 version without cd, but has five study books, one for the whole shebang, and one each for math, science, social studies, and language arts - writing. Also going to hone her Spanish-speaking skills (and mine as well), get her moving with walks and self-defense videos, get her computer skills, and homemaking skills a little better. She plans on becoming a police officer someday - preferably canine police, since she loves animals and mounted police are going by the wayside - at least in our area. Wish us luck!

P.S. - I home-educated my two kids for 7 years.

No comments: